Embassy of Mongolia in Hanoi, Vietnam
Address: Van Phuc Diplomatic Quarter, Villa 6 Hanoi, Vietnam
Email: [email protected]
Office Hours: Mon – Fri. 0800 – 1200 1400 – 1700
About Embassy of Mongolia in Hanoi, Vietnam
Mongolian Embassy in Hanoi runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Mongolian, and international citizens in Vietnam.
The Mongolian Embassy in Hanoi supports Vietnamese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Mongolian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Mongolian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Mongolia
- Want to apply and obtain Mongolian Visa
Visas and Passport services of Embassy of Mongolia in Hanoi, Vietnam
Mongolian passport and visas from Mongolian Embassy in Hanoi are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Mongolia and Vietnam.
The process of issuing Mongolian Visas and Passport of Mongolia can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Mongolian Embassy in Hanoi if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Mongolian representations in Vietnam
Mongolian Embassy in Hanoi is the only Mongolian diplomatic mission in Vietnam.
Vietnamese representations in Mongolia
- Vietnamese Embassy in Ulaanbaatar is the only Vietnamese representation in Mongolia